You'll Love This Edition of Writer's Digest Yearbook If:
- You are writing fiction or nonfiction
- You want to make money writing articles
- You want to improve your writing
In this extraordinarily comprehensive bookazine for both fiction and nonfiction writers, you'll learn: How to conquer writer's block, how to improve your writing in 30 minutes a day, how to avoid the biggest grammar gaffes, how to outline, how to debug your dialogue, how to master plots and characters, how to make money by writing how-to articles, how to conduct richer interviews, how to freelance travel and dining articles, how to pen essays and memoirs, and much, much more.
Complete with tip-laden interviews with bestsellers Harlan Coben, R.L. Stine, Jeannette Walls and A.J. Jacobs, Writer's Workbook packs the productive punch of weeks of workshops into 128 illuminating pages.
From The Fall 2012 Edition You'll Learn:
- Techniques and advice on how to improve your writing and strengthen your story
- How to make money writing articles for magazines
- The basics of memoir writing
Do you love this edition? Write a review!