You'll Love This Book If:
- You who want to learn about publishing a book, article, play, or script
- You are a freelance writer with article ideas and want to connect with editors
- You are an aspiring author who wants to find an agent
If your goal to get paid to write and see your work published in print or online, then the 2013 Writer’s Market is the perfect resource for you. Not only does it provide you with writing advice from industry pros, but it also gives you access to contact information for literary agents, book publishers, editors of trade and consumer publications, and writing contests!
You’ll also find:
- Articles on writing, such as how to write a query letter, protecting your work, using social media, and marketing strategies
- A free digital download of Writer's Yearbook featuring the 100 Best Markets for your work
When you buy the 2013 Writer’s Market, you’ll not only have a trusted resource to guide you through the world of publishing, but you’ll also find the writing opportunities and advice you need to fulfill your publishing dreams and accomplish your professional goals.
In This Book You'll Learn:
- How to find and contact an agent or book publisher
- How to write a query letter, protect your work, use social media, and develop marketing strategies
- About upcoming writing contests, conferences, events, and what type of work literary agents are looking for
About the Author:
Robert Lee Brewer is senior content editor for the Writer's Digest Writing Community. He edited the 2013 Writer’s Market Deluxe Edition and Poet’s Market books. Brewer is also a published poet and who regularly blogs about poetry. He lives in the Atlanta area and is married to the poet Tammy Foster Brewer, who helps him keep track of their five children.