You'll Love This Book Series If:
- You are an aspiring fiction author or novelist
- You need instruction on how to write a fiction book from beginning to end
- You've already started writing a piece of fiction but are having trouble with your characters, plot, structure, setting, revising or self-editing
Do you want to write a fiction book? Whether you are an experienced writer or new to the fiction genre, you'll find exercises, advice, and instruction to write your best possible first draft.
This searchable CD includes five books covering Plot & Structure; Dialogue; Characters, Emotion & Viewpoint; Revision & Self Editing; and Description & Setting. Having trouble advancing your story's plot? Need tips for creating a believable cast of characters? Or are you looking for advice on how to revise your story? The Write Great Fiction series covers all the essential elements of fiction, from character creation, plotting, story structure, revising, and self editing.
Buy the Writer Great Fiction Series today and start learning to write fiction!
In This Book Series You'll Learn:
- How to reveal important details within your story through descriptive writing
- What not to do when creating story arcs and subplots
- How to revise and edit your novel or book
What Other Writers Are Saying About This Series:
"I live overseas and travel almost every day of the week. I like the convenience of carrying my writing reference books in my computer, eliminating the weight and bulk. Highly recommended for the aspiring writer or the experienced writed who would like a refresher." — Cynthia
Do you love this book? Tell us about it and write a review!