At a Glance
- Story development software for fiction and screenwriting
- Offers narrative prompts with multiple story possibilities
- Helps you discover new ways for your plot to unfold
"A smart program... A whole host of plot possibilities came into focus. How does this thing know so much about my story...?" - Christopher Vogler, bestselling author of The Writer's Journey: Mythic Structure for Writers
A sure-fire cure for writer's block, Storybase 2.0 sparks your imagination with thousands of narrative writing prompts, each suggesting multiple story possibilities. Plug in your character information, and you'll see dozens of conflict-based suggestions for scenes, relationships and motivation.
Use this innovative tool to discover new possibilities, points-of-view and points-of-departure from which your story can unfold. Storybase helps you:
- Quickly create customized Character Sets that contain the names of your characters
- Achieve focused brainstorming by filtering the database with combinations of up to three Mindsets and three Thrust/Action values
- View suggested Lead-ins and Lead-outs - and build your story both forward and backward
- Easily export or paste the Situations from Storybase 2.0 into your favorite word processor, visual outliner or screenplay formatter
"Storybase will help jumpstart the creative process, suggesting stories that fit motivations and character." - EMMY Magazine
For writers of novels, screenplays, interactive games - even ad copy - Storybase 2.0 is a must.
Confused about what software is right for you? Compare software services
PC with Pentium 166 MHz or higher, Windows® 95, 98, Me, NT 4.0, 2000 or XP, 64 MB of RAM or greater, 128 MB of free hard drive space, 800x600 (SVGA) or greater.
- Manufacturer: Ashleywilde, Inc.
- Date available: 01/01/2010
There are no refunds on this product.