You'll Love This 2nd Draft Critique Service If:
- You have 50 pages of a manuscript ready for review
- You're looking for a professional proofreading service before you query an agent or editor
- Your manuscript contains grammatical errors
Are Your I's Dotted and T's Crossed?
Let our professional 2nd Draft critique editors find the misplaced semicolons, dangling participles, and grammatical errors within your manuscript. Get a line-edit with the 2nd Draft Proofreading Service!
After a thorough evaluation of your submission, one of our hand-selected-professional proofreaders will deliver a detailed line-edit of your work. When you integrate the suggested edits into your writing, your words will shine (without your typos, poor punctuation, or grammatical errors).
Ensure your manuscript is polished, error-free, and ready for an agent or editor's eyes. Send your work to 2nd Draft Proofreading Service and have your work proofread by a professional today!
What Can You Expect From Our 2nd Draft Proofreading Service?
2ndDraft Proofreading Service provides a line-level review of your work. It offers:
- Corrections for grammatical errors, including punctuation, capitalization, verb tense, spelling and sentence structure.
- A clear idea of how to revise your work to be grammatically correct.
What Our 2nd Draft Critique Editors Will Not Do:
2nd Draft reviewers will not:
- Rewrite or revise for you, except in the case of providing an example of how to revise on your own.
- Provide any fact-checking.
- Provide answers or advice on legal issues.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Minimum length requirement
To take advantage of 2nd Draft Proofreading Service, you must have at least 50 pages of a manuscript ready for review. For a critique of your story, query letter, or synopsis, learn more about 2nd Draft Critique Services.
Please format your manuscript to meet these requirements prior to completing your purchase to ensure you purchase the correct number of pages.
All documents must be submitted electronically in ONE of the following formats:
- Word document (.doc or .docx)
- Rich Text File (.rtf)
All documents MUST adhere to the professional manuscript formatting standards, which are:
- 8.5" x 11" page size
- Double-spacing throughout
- 1-inch margins on top and bottom
- 1.25-inch margins on left and right sides
- Arial, Courier, or Times font
- 12-point font size
*If your manuscript does not meet these formatting requirements, we will either return the document to you for correction, or we will apply these settings ourselves when possible, and only proofread the number of pages you have paid for.*
Do you love this 2nd Draft critique service? Write a review!
There are no refunds for this service.