You'll Love This Book If:
- Your writing keeps getting rejected by agents or editors
- You need advice on getting published
- You want tips for improving your pitch or query letter
At one time or another, every writer has gotten the dreaded rejection letter or phone call. But you can skip that setback with No More Rejections. Inside, successful author, former literary agent and editor Alice Orr provides 50 invaluable secrets to writing a salable manuscript.
Orr will guide you on the road to success by combining lessons on craft with lessons on marketing including:
- Scoping out salable story ideas
- Creating compelling characters
- Writing an opening sentence that sizzles
- crafting sex scenes that satisfy
- And more!
You'll discover that this fresh approach to writing fiction offers the advice you need to get your work published. From writing the story to writing the sales pitch, you'll find a wealth of information for improving your story and getting it sold!
In This Book You'll Learn:
- How to make sure your story idea is saleable
- How to pitch your story to agents and editors
- How to write eye-catching opening lines for your story
What Writers Are Saying:
"Lots of great writing ideas in this book...!" — Dorothy