Empower your writing! Keys to Great Writing covers every aspect of the craft, showing you how to develop a writer's voice that is unique, precise and effective.From grammar to revision strategies, you'll find the crucial information you need in short, easy-to-browse sections that enable you to hone your own signature writing approach. No more wading through dry style manuals. No more guesswork. Just clear, proven guidance, including:
- Four Myths of Great Writing
- The Elements of Style Checklist
- The Elements of Composition Checklist
- The Four-Step Writing Process
- Glossary of Grammatical Terms
- Proofreading Checklist
- Four Common Errors in Word Choice (and How to Avoid Them)
- Five Ways to Bring Music to Your Writing
- Fourteen Techniques to Eliminate Wordiness
- And much more!
Keys to Great Writing is like having your own desktop writing coach. Use it, learn from it, and give voice to the great writer within you.