You'll Love This Collection If:
- You are interested in writing short stories
- You're looking for opportunities to showcase your writing
- You want to learn more about the art & craft of writing short stories
Are you looking to embark on a journey into the world of short stories? Consider this collection of carefully appointed materials your guiding light. Discover what the pros recommend to perfect your craft. Learn the difference between crisis and climax in traditional short story writing. Plus review detailed examples of queries, cover letters and manuscripts that sell. This special collection consists of:
- 2013 Novel & Short Story Writer's Market (Book): With interviews and articles from industry insiders on pertinent topics like the importance of developing your prose style and the best strategies for self-publishing, this new edition of Novel & Short Story Writer's Market offers the tips and tools necessary to perfect your craft.
- How Do I Write & Sell Short Fiction (PDF): Discover the answers to questions like: What is the difference between crisis and climax in a traditional short story? Should I send a query for my short stories? And much more.
- Short Stories – Formatting & Submitting Your Manuscript (PDF): Find out how to format your query, cover letter, and manuscript with detailed instructions and examples.
In This Collection You'll Learn:
- The basics of writing a short story--structure, elements, etc.
- What agents and editors look for in a short story
- How to write and format a query letter
Do you love this collection? Write a review!