You'll Love This Collection If:
- You resolved to write a book in 2013
- You consider yourself a beginning writer
- You’re not sure how to start writing
Make 2013 your year to achieve your writing resolutions! With this exclusive collection from Writer’s Digest, you’ll get virtually all the resources you need to get started in writing. You’ll discover your writing style, start your first novel, and learn the ins-and-outs of the writing business. Get your ideas out of your head, onto paper, and on the bookshelves of readers around the world.
The Get Started in Writing Premium Collection is valued at over $500, but it can be yours for just $99.00 – a savings of 82%. Only 62 are left – don’t miss your chance to add this premium collection to your writing library.
The collection includes:
- Getting Started In Writing (Independent Study Workshop Workbook): This workbook provides you with an introduction to and an overview of types of writing, from short stories to novels. Discover the writing path that’s right for you. (Retail: $300.00)
- You Can Write a Novel (Paperback Book): Do you have a great idea for a novel? With this book from James V. Smith, Jr. you will tackle the essentials of writing a novel, including plot, character, setting, dialogue, and action. (Retail: $14.99)
- Your First Novel (eBook PDF): This all-in-one resource gives you the skills you need to write your dream novel, and the business savvy to get it published. (Retail: $16.99)
- Beginning Writer's Answer Book (eBook PDF): Find expert answers to dozens of questions writers of all levels ask, no matter if you’re penning prose, giving a nod to nonfiction, or finding out what it takes to be a freelancer. (Retail: $15.99)
- Craft & Business of Writing (Hardback Book): This book is filled with timeless writing advice that will help you achieve your writing goals. Includes finding and working with an agent, negotiating contracts and more. (Retail: $24.99)
- Writer's Little Helper (Paperback Book): Get everything you need to know for creating characters, pacing a story, crafting dialogue that is believable, writing creatively, revising and polishing their work to perfection, attracting literary agents and editors, and much more (Retail: $14.99)
- 10 Practical Tips for More Consistent, Productive Writing (OnDemand Webinar): Start with good habits from the start! Learn 10 practical tips that you can use immediately to strengthen your writing habits and see your writing projects through to completion. (Retail: $79.00)
- The Publishable Novel (OnDemand Webinar): Learn what acquisition editors and literary agents are looking for in new novels. Start your novel right – with your publishing goal in mind. (Retail: $79.00)