You'll Love This Book If:
- You're ready to submit your query to an agent, editor, or producer
- You want to pitch an article or magazine idea, book proposal, or screenplay
- You're looking for specific guidelines for formatting and submitting your query
Are you ready to submit your work to an agent, editor, or producer? Let Formatting & Submitting Your Manuscript guide you through the entire submission process from beginning to end. Focused by genre, you'll find detailed instruction and submission information for:
- Nonfiction - articles, books, and short pieces
- Fiction - short stories, novels, comic and graphic novels, and genre novels
- Children's Books - picture books, middle grade and young adult books, and children's magazines
- Scripts - screenplays, television scripts, audio/visual scripts, play scripts, and formatting software for screenwriters
Featuring more than 100 example query letters, proposals, and synopses, the 3rd edition of Formatting & Submitting Your Manuscript gives you more detailed and concrete instruction than ever before! This new edition features expanded instruction for e-mail submissions, updated formatting and submitting guidelines, insider tips from agents and editors, and much more. Increase your chances of publication by submitting your manuscript the right way--buy Formatting & Submitting Your Manuscript today!
From This Book You'll Learn:
- How to format your query to an agent, editor, or producer
- What to include in your submission package
- Detailed instruction on writing a query for an article or magazine idea, book proposal, or screenplay and examples of each
What Writers Are Saying About This Book...
"Digital submission items are addressed in as clear and helpful a manner as those for snail mail were in previous editions. Great help and good examples!" - Patricia Saunders