Writing articles for children's magazines is similar to writing articles for any other magazine—you have to know what audience a magazine serves and then write for that audience.
Children's Magazines - Formatting & Submitting Your Manuscript, a five-page excerpt from Formatting & Submitting Your Manuscript, 3rd Edition, gives you the writing advice you need to format and submit your query letter and manuscript to potential literary agents and editors. When you read this book, you'll learn:
- What you need to do before submitting your story, article, or poem to a children's magazine
- Tips for formatting a query letter
- What you should and should not do when querying an editor
- How to submit an email query or manuscript to a publication
- Visual examples of both successful and unsuccessful query letters
Gain the knowledge you need to write a perfect query letter that will impress agents and editors with Children's Magazines - Formatting & Submitting Your Manuscript.