You'll Love This eBook Excerpt If:
- You want to know how to protect your writing
- You're looking for an overview about copyright and rights
- You are a freelance, fiction, or nonfiction writer
No matter what type of writing you do, if you want to get published someday, you'll need to know what your rights are and about copyright. Discover the answers to questions like: Once my work is copyrighted, how long is it protected? and Should I secure a copyright for my book manuscript before submitting it to trade houses? in this eBook excerpt, taken from the Beginning Writer's Answer Book.
In This eBook Excerpt You'll Learn:
- How to copyright your articles and stories
- About foreign copyright
- When to use, what your rights are, and making money from your writing
Do you love this eBook Excerpt? Write a review!