You'll Love This eBook If:
- If you are interested in selling a script
- Your dream is to become a paid screenwriter
- You are considering writing a script
Is your dream is to become a professional screenwriter? In order for your dream to become a reality, you'll have to know how to sell a script. When you buy this excerpt from the Writer's Market Companion, you'll learn the essentials of writing your script, formatting your work, finding an agent, and networking. You'll also find out how to understand the business and market your scripts.
In This eBook You'll Learn:
- The basics of script format and forms
- Tips for finding an agent
- How to make contacts within the filmmaking industry
A Word On Marketing Your Script:
If you don't have an agent, and have no contacts in the business, you can still market your script on your own. Before you try, however, take one preparatory step: Register your script with the Writer's Guild of America. Registration provides a dated record of the writer's claim to authorship and can be used as evidence in legal disputes about authorship.
Do you love this excerpt? Write a review!