You'll Love This eBook If:
- You're looking for more information about electronic rights
- You need resources for advice on legal issues
- You want to know how to copyright your writing
As a writer, you probably can't afford to level the playing field by having a lawyer on retainer. But you can learn about important legal issues. You'll discover contracts and laws that apply to writers to help you avoid some of the common and more costly mistakes. Learn your rights and what agents and attorneys can do for you. Develop an understanding of copyright, fair use, and libel and find resources for advice on legal issues. Buy Protecting Your Writing now and publish your work worry-free!
In This eBook You'll Learn:
- The difference between fair use and libel
- What agents and attorneys can do for you
- About magazine and book contracts
Do you love this book? Write a review!