You'll Love This Excerpt If:
- You want to be a freelance writer
- You want to get paid to write articles or feature stories
- You want to break into technical writing
Whether you want to break into freelance writing, technical writing, or ghostwriting, you'll find questions and answers about writing online, for magazines, finding a writing career, and much more! Discover the answers to questions such as How can I get my comic strip published?, Do I need special training to write book reviews?, and How are professional writers about to write enough to stay afloat? Download How Do I Start a Freelance Career?, an excerpt from Beginning Writer's Answer Book today!
In This Excerpt You'll Learn:
- About the skills it takes to become a technical writer
- How to break into ghostwriting
- The difference between writing for the Web and writing for print
A Frequently Asked Question From This Excerpt:What's the difference between copyediting and proofreading?
A copyeditor deals with a manuscript before it is typeset. S/he makes sure the manuscript makes sense and reads well. Names and facts are verified, which means that a copyeditor must have some background in the subject her editing assignment covers. S/he looks for consistency in spelling, abbreviations, and numbers, making sure they comply with the publishing house standards.
Do you love this eBook excerpt? Write a review!