You'll Love This Book If:
- You want listings of literary agents and what types of work they are accepting
- You're an aspiring author who needs guidance on the publishing process
- You're a published writer who is seeking new representation
- You want guidelines for submitting a manuscript or book proposal to a literary agent
Is your dream to become a published author? No matter what you're writing — fiction or nonfiction — in order to make your dream come true, you’re going to have to find a literary agent. Wondering how to find a literary agent? One way is to browse the hundreds of detailed listings for literary agents all over the country found in the 2013 Guide to Literary Agents. After all, landing an agent is one of the most important steps with the traditional publishing process. You want an agent who not only believes in your work, but also has the tools and resources to get it published.
Buy the 2013 Guide to Literary Agents and find a literary agent for your work. You’ll be one step closer to landing the book deal of your dreams and getting published!
In This Book You'll Learn:
- What successful sample query letters or book proposals look like
- What agents look for in a query through interviews with top literary agents within the industry
- What to include in your novel's synopsis
About the Author
Chuck Sambuchino is an editor for Writer's Digest Books and edits the Children's Writer's & Illustrator's Market
. He is also a published author. His books include Formatting and Submitting Your Manuscript, 3rd Edition
, and How to Survive a Garden Gnome Attack
. He currently lives in Ohio.