ALL 6 ISSUES OF WRITER'S DIGEST FROM 2008
On this CD, you get more than 500 pages of timeless writing and publishing advice as well as inspiration from some of the finest writers of our times—all in this enhanced and convenient form. All 6 issues are in PDF format, so they'll work with both PCs and Macintosh computers with the free Adobe Reader.
Searchable • Printable • Portable
Here are some of the highlights you'll find on this easy-to-use CD:
- Write Your Novel From the Ground Up
- Pen your tome in just 15 minutes a day. Plus: Novel revision in 10 pain-free steps.
- The Pop Fiction Report
- Find out what's hot in mystery, romance, horror, thriller and sci-fi/fantasy.
- Explore Our Favorite Writing Locales
- Your guide to literary hot spots—and the 101 best websites you can access from home.
- Break Into Hollywood
- Turn your idea into a screen-worthy script. Plus: WD's annual guide to writing software.
- 28 Agents Who Want Your Work
- Get tips on landing a literary agent, avoiding agents' pet peeves and more.
- The Brave New World of Publishing
- Get savvy about the era of e-books and the uncertain future of print magazines.
Plus, you'll get even more invaluable information and insight from these popular columns:
• Inkwell • Writer's Workbook • Your Story • Ask The Pro • First Impressions • This Writer's Life • On the Edge • The Sentence Sleuth • Questions & Quandaries • Postscript