You'll Love This DVD If:
- You want 10 years worth of writing and publishing advice
- You are a fan of Writer's Digest
- You are an aspiring author or professional writer
If you are passionate about writing, you will love 10 Years of Writer's Digest: 2000-2009. When you buy this DVD, you'll get 100 issues of Writer's Digest magazine and a slice of history. Explore timeless advice from successful authors, take a look at the changing marketplace of publishing, and hone your writing skills with writing exercises, prompts, and articles.
You'll view the issues in their original layout, in PDF format - so they'll work with both PCs and Mac computers with the free Adobe Reader. Easy one-click navigation helps you browse and search one, and live hyperlinks enable users with Internet connections to visit recommended online resources instantly.
This easy to use DVD contains everything you need to:
- Hone Your Craft: Whether you're writing a novel or sharpening your nonfiction skills, a decade's worth of step-by-step articles shows you how to take your writing to the next level.
- Learn the Business of Writing: Get the insider's perspective on how to make it in publishing today, with profiles of agents and editors, tips on crafting query letters and book proposals and much more.
- Get Published: Roundups of "Agents Looking for New Writers" - plus detailed spotlights of the best magazine and book markets - help you start submitting your work today.
- Build Your Platform: Learn the ins and outs of promoting your writing, from building a website to creating a marketing plan for your book.
- Stay Savvy: Resources like the annual "101 Best Websites for Writers" are filled with ways to stay in the know.
- Learn Secrets of Bestsellers: Today's most successful authors - from Stephen King to Judy Blume - share insights and advice.
- Get Inspired: All 100 issues feature profiles of debut authors - and show you how you can get your break, too.
- Be More Creative Than Ever: Beat writer's block, take on creative exercises and prompts, learn to "Silence Your Inner Critic," and more.
In This Collection You'll Learn:
- The 101 best websites for writers
- Insights and advice on writing from famous authors such as Stephen King and Judy Blume
- How to overcome writer's block with creative writing exercises and prompts
Do you love this book? Write a review!